Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Other Things I'm Thankful For

Here are some of the things in my life that I'm thankful for that make my life better!

11. MacBook Pro and Iphone! Seriously I could not function without these 2 Apple products!! It's my connection to everything other than the kids!
12.Swimming Pool! We added our pool this summer and we spent countless hours swimming since then! It's great exercise and the kids love splashing about!
13. Running! I realized this summer that I'm getting old....boo! My body does not metabolize the way it used to. So I decided with some encouragement from Dena that I was going to do Couch to 5K program! I can proudly say I can run for 30 minutes without dying! That is something I don't think I've ever done. I don't like running, but my body thanks me for it! Sorry no picture of me running, instead LL :)
14. Soccer! I am not a sports person, but when it's your child playing, it changes everything! I like going to Little Lion's soccer games and cheering them on! The 5-7 year olds actually have a good game going on and the excitement on their faces when they score is amazing! I am also thankful for soccer practice because I get a little friend time while LL is practicing!
15. Family Time! I love spending time with my family! We make a priority of it! We try to do something Fun every day whether it be playing outside, going to get ice cream or going to a theme park. I also love spending alone time with Mr.E and am thankful we go on vacation alone yearly!
16. Blog Readers! Thanks for continually visiting my blog and hopefully enjoying my family! Hope your holiday is wonderful and fulfilling!

No comments: