Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where are you??

Since we are in a pool lull, thought we needed some Flower Power:) She is such a stinker!! I think the terrible 2's has started at almost one and a half!! FP is starting to learn that you get attention when you are sassy too. This has been a good way for her to show her jealousy of her brother. She tends to do things that are not safe to get my attention. For example, I'll be getting Little Lion ready for school, and FP climbs on the chair and stands and starts rocking!!! Of course I have to stop what I'm doing to get her. As soon as Ll goes to school she becomes her angel self and plays nice.

Flower Power has found a secret hiding place recently. I was finishing up dishes and came to the family room and didn't see her. Getting a little panicky, I called her name and I hear her.
Good thing she's cute :)

No comments: