Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day!

I love Mother's Day:) A day all about me who could ask for more :)
At Little Lion's school they celebrate the Mom's with Muffins with Moms. The kids are always so creative and excited for us to be there.
While we were waiting for the festivities, we read our All About Mom poster.Yes I do look best when I get my hair done :)
We also had a sweet place mat to eat on.
We were given a purse with jewelry in it....Just what every Mom wants!!
For Mother's Day weekend, we had dinner with Mr.E's Mom on Friday and spent Sunday celebrating me and my Mom.
Mr.E and the kids made me a lovely Newspaper.
It was a fantastic day! Wish we could have a Mother's Day once a month:)

1 comment:

Iris {Sweet Metel Moments} said...

Can't believe how big the kids are getting, they look absolutely adorable! Looks like you had a great Mother's Day!!