Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 8 Pool Install....Grading Updated!

The BobCat should be here soon to start the grading....keep posted for pictures:) Updated!!!! I will start off with the before picture of the huge pile of dirt in the backyard.
The BobCat arrived and promptly started taking away some dirt while another guy took out the wood frame.
Then we had a little drama....One of the workers fell on a pipe in the pool and cut himself on a iron rod. So there was some blood and a hurt ego, but he survived and went home early. He probably should get a tetanus shot, but I'm not a doctor :) The pile is getting smaller.
Wood is out and piled on the sunshelf. They are coming tomorrow to finish it up and take it away.
From the back you can see how it will raise up 6inches and 12 inches.
Tomorrow they'll finish up and Friday we'll have the plumbing guy out here!

1 comment:

HellenCrescenti said...

Coach Darl will go East if there are several kids to make the trip worth it. I know my sister in law who lives in Osprey Landing also wants him to come...so that's 4 kids. Email me and I will send you his info:-) Super excited about your pool! How fun!!!