Tuesday, December 13, 2011

SANTA!!!

It's that time of year again to visit Jolly Ole Saint Nick! This is our second year going to Downtown Disney to meet the Big Guy. We went with our friends the M family. Last year I was one week shy of delivering Flower Power and this year she gets to sit on his lap :) Our family was in Red and M's family in Green. No we did not do that on purpose!!Here are the boys entertaining themselves in line while we wait.

I was not the only one pregnant. Littlest C is 5 weeks younger than Flower Power. We call them Boyfriend and Girlfriend :)
Here are my two cuties!
Finally meeting Santa and telling him all the toys LL wants.
Look how enamored Flower Power is of Santa!! No crying here!
And my favorite! How sweet is it that Santa is holding his hand while LL talks to him!!!!
I bet both of these kiddos are on his Nice List!!!

No comments: