Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy FIRST Birthday Flower Power!!

My baby is ONE!! I can't believe it! I swear she was just born yesterday!!!! Really it was a blink of the eye! It's such a bitter sweet moment since this is my last baby and my last first birthday and the end of the baby age. However, she is growing up to be a sweet, curious, talkative, adventurous girl!
Flower Power never sits still and is always on the go usually getting into things she's not supposed to...the toilet!!!
FP loves Little Lion and follows him around and he can always get her to laugh! She loves to jump on his bed and chase him. LL is very protective of her and kisses her often (making me say Awww). FP still has no teeth and I joke all she wants for Christmas is her 2 front teeth :) FP is sleeping pretty well at night and takes 2 2hour naps. We made it nursing the whole year! No formula for this girl! She's on the verge of running. FP can say many words like Mama, Dadda, Baba, All Done, Fish, This, Juice, Hi. Her favorite show is Mickey Mouse and loves to play with her shopping cart ( definitely my girl!), and any toys that LL is playing with!
We are celebrating tomorrow with friends and family. Her party is a Grinch party with lots of Who-ville thrown in. I can't wait!
I love you little girl and I hope this year goes by slower!!

No comments: