Sunday, July 17, 2011

New Tricks

Flower Power is going to be a communicator! She likes....no LOVES...attention! So she is a squealer, babbler, and whiner when she wants something :) All of course in baby talk. The teenage years are going to be interesting!! Well, her newest form of communication is waving HI! She wants you to notice her waving at you and say HI!

Little Lion is continuing his love for music. We were at the toy store and they had a tall old school microphone out for the kids to test. He was having such a good time announcing people to Come On Down, Your The Next Contestant on The Price Is Right! Yes that is a favorite show! One of my college friends said I should have been an announcer because I like to hear my voice. I guess he takes after me :) After making the other customers chuckle, he decided to sing.

I am enjoying watching them grow and am very thankful to be home with them everyday!

No comments: