Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I Puffy Heart Target;o)

This is THE week at Target. The final markdown of baby and toys in anticipation of Christmas. And by markdown, I mean 70% off. Target has gotten a tad stingy on us this year. In previous years they have gone to 75% off, but I think with their new 5% back debit card, they need to make up the difference somewhere! Nonetheless 70% off is still a good deal;o) I tend to stock up to last me through Christmas and birthdays. Mr.E thinks I'm crazy, but hey this is how I contribute to the family by saving money for gifts we'll have to buy most likely at full price later on. Yesterday, Monday, was the baby markdown. Since I have a few friends having babies and a sweet baby of my own, I stocked up. Here is my haul.
I bought 34 items for $97.69 with original price of $325.63!! That averages out to $2.87 an item and a savings of $227.94!! I bought an ipad cover, 24 pieces of clothing, 3 big baby toys, and the rest misc baby bath and sleep items. LOVE IT!!!

The toy sale should be later this week! I am hoping to score big then too!! I'll keep you posted :)

No comments: