Thursday, July 28, 2011

I REALLY Puffy Heart Target :)

In my last post, I stated the toys should be marked down today. I was right! They even were marked down at a few stores yesterday! So being the obsessed stalker of Target that I am :) I went to the store that was marked down to 75% off yesterday and bought for $100 all of this! I bought 27 toys averaging $3.70 a toy! It is so much I had to take 2 pictures!!!

Then after reading a few more blogs, I heard a lot of stores were marking down in the late afternoon. So off I went, without kids;), and checked out 2 more targets. Both were a bust;( However, I did scope it out to see what I wanted to buy today since I *knew* they would be marked down today. I hit the jackpot when we went this morning! I followed the Target scanning lady around with toys in hand ;) I got 29 items for $100 averaging $3.44.
So for $200 I bought 56 toys. Why does one need so many toys?? Because I put them in organized bags for each of my kids/nieces/nephews/friend gifts in the closet. I won't have to rush out and pay full price for Christmas or Birthday presents or deal with holiday crowds. Since I don't work, I tell my husband I am earning money this way because if I waited to buy gifts until they are needed, I'd pay full price. And unlike food/coupon hoarders....toys don't go bad :) Love Target!!

No comments: