Thursday, January 20, 2011

Everyone Loves Bumbo!

Little Lion only had ONE day of school this week which means Mommy was entertaining 2 kids all week. I've been having to figure out how to give LL attention while keeping FP happy. I was thinking Flower Power is starting to get stronger with holding her head. So I would bring out the Bumbo seat for her to sit in and watch LL playing with me. She did great in it for a bit, but her head flops over after a bit though. FP is always so smiley! So I took her out. Little Lion asks to sit in it. I say "No way! You're too big!" He informs me he's not. I said fine go ahead try, fully thinking there was no way he'd fit. HE DID!! And he LOVED it!!So this is how they played, FP on her floor mat watching big brother looking crazy in the Bumbo ;)

No comments: