Monday, January 3, 2011

The BIG 4!

Today is Little Lion's 4th birthday!!! This past year has brought many big changes. LL started talking and now doesn't stop. He still loves music, but has taken an interest in sports. LL amazes me daily with his ability to read words and spell. He truly enjoys these things without me pushing him :) He is very social and likes to play with his friends. He is still Mamma's boy and loves to snuggle! Little Lion has become a wonderful big brother! He kisses Flower Power every time she cries "to make her happy!" I love him more and more each day!

Every year we take a picture next to his birthday lion to see how much he grows.
He started out the day playing with his big present from us...a swing set!

We celebrated by having a bowling party with 8 of LL's friends.




I made bowling ball cupcakes for the occasion!
They were a hit!



Everyone sang to LL! He REALLY enjoyed his cupcake!


Little Lion had such a great time. He even had to bowl when he got home!
Yes Flower Power was there and like Christmas...she slept :) But I managed to get one of her awake before we left the house.
What a great birthday! I can't wait until next December when our birthday season starts again :) Love my favorite little boy!! So sweet!!

No comments: