Sunday, January 16, 2011

3 Generations of Shopping!

My Mom celebrated her birthday this past Thursday. We had a lovely day of shopping the Target 75% off toy sale and going out to eat with the family :) Here is our loot from the day. I spent $150. The wagon was only half off though which was $40. I got 20 toys.

After a crazy shopping spree we can home to rest and then headed out to dinner. Here is my beautiful Mom (she reads the blog, so I have to say that :) and Flower Power.The 3 girls :) We are grooming FP early to shop for deals!!
Little Lion and Flower Power's Grandparents and Mr.E. LL wasn't in the mood for his picture.
We had a great day celebrating with my Mom! We are going bowling tomorrow to continue the celebration because LL thinks that you should have a bowling party for your birthday ;) haha

No comments: