Monday, December 13, 2010

What a Difference a Few days Makes


So my last post was about Little Lion not being quite so fond of Flower Power. Well I'm not quite sure what came over him, but he has decided he LOVES her!!! LL wanted to sit next to me on Saturday evening, and I was holding FP. I asked if he wanted to hold her and he said YES!! WOW!!! He even looks proud ;)
I decided to get out of the way and let him hold her alone. He was all about it!
And this one just melts my heart!!!! I'm such a proud Mom!
He has asked every day since to hold her ;) Think I'll be able to get a Christmas card picture of the two of them???????????

2 comments:

Dena said...

Yay!!

Anonymous said...

How precious!!!! I have not contacted you about coming over as I have NO voice ... I don't feel bad but obviously there are some germs there making my voice silent and I DO NOT want to share w/ your precious new angel! Jennifer Wixtrom