Saturday, December 11, 2010

Brotherly Love

Little Lion is definitely adjusting to having Flower Power around. So far he has told me he is mad at me for bringing her home and that he doesn't like her;o( I'm sure he's just playing into my Mommy guilt because he asks to see her and talks about her to others. He also won't hold her. However, every Mom wants that special picture of her kids together. So I thought hmmmmm how can I get this picture???

It was night time and LL didn't want to go to bed. I said he could stay up IF he went and sat by FP. He actually agreed. Granted he wouldn't hold her, but hey they are together and I'll take what I can get!!!


Really you don't think he likes her???????? I know all will be fine in time :) And my favorite because FP is looking at him with love or "what kind of family did I get myself into" :)

No comments: