Friday, December 31, 2010

College Reunion

A few days before Christmas, 2 of my good out of town, college friends had decided to come visit Florida. Of course they were anxious to see us/each other and Flower Power. Luckily she decided to arrive early since my friends were arriving during her due date. I didn't want to visit with them while being in the hospital :)

My friend L was was is my wedding and our kids are close in age. Since the weather was a little cool. L, her Mom, and daughter O came over for a playdate. Here is how you play with FP.

O and LL had a good time. However, O's Dad wasn't too happy about how O wanted to play with LL ;) O wanted LL to sleep over....in her bed!!!!
L hosted a get together of our visiting college friends. We try to do this every time they come down on vacation! It's funny how the picture has changed over the years with addition of kids every time :) I wish they all lived closer!! I try hard each time they are here to convince them to move to here.....so far it hasn't worked, but I have confidence I'll get them eventually :)

No comments: