Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally A Blog About Little Lion

You probably think I forgot that this was a blog about my lovely son since I've been crafting lately:) I did not!!! I was waiting for something ROCKIN' to blog about;)

This story does start at a craft store....LL and I were at Hobby Lobby buying hair accessories for FLOWER POWER (yes that is really Baby Sister's name...j/k haha). I am going to make those cute crocheted headbands with the big ole flower on them for her. Anyway, LL wanted to wear the headband I had picked out. Being the PC Mom that I am :) I let him wear it. Of course to make Dad happy, I told him he was an Indian (ok maybe not so PC...Native American). He wore his head piece proudly for the rest of the day.
When we got home, he started playing with his favorite toy....a Guitar. I thought it was sooo funny since he looked like a 70's rockstar with Star Wars tshirt and all :)

Yes folks this is my retirement :)

We also went to a birthday party this weekend for LL's friend H who is now 4! It was a ton of fun with lots of visual stimulation :) Here's our rockstar getting ready to PARTY!We went to Boardwalk Bowl. The kids started out throwing the ball down the lane, but we soon discovered watching 8 kids bowl this way was going to take forever. So they brought out the handicap ramp which the kids loved pushing the ball down. And shockingly they bowled well! LL got a 70!! Heck I barely get a 70!

After bowling we headed over to the blacklight indoor minigolf! LL is not the next Tiger Woods with his swing, but he was a good cheater...bud bump bud bump ching :)And finally we went to the Arcade. Boys and their video games!!!What a great party! LL even got a very cute embroidered Spiderman shirt with his name since H's Mom has her own Embroidery Shop.(http://www.writteninthread.com/) We were all tired when we got home and naps were a must. Good times!!

No comments: