Monday, September 20, 2010

Crafting Again--Magnets!

Ok I partly blame my crafting on not wanting to clean out the nursery closet and mostly on Mr.E and Little Lion watching football ALL DAY on Sunday! I was bored and thought hmmm what I can make with things I already have on hand. After reading some crafty blogs, I realized I could make cute flower magnets. My niece's birthday is next week and thought this would be a cute add on gift too!

Here's an easy tutorial, if you want to make some too!

Supplies: A sheet of scrapbooking paper, glass beads, glass glue, magnets, and scissors.


I placed the beads on different flowers to see which looked better and then glued them to the sheet of paper.

After letting them dry for a couple of hours, I cut them out being careful not to cut to close to the flower.

Using the same glue, I glued the magnet to the back of the bead. It also gives extra support for the scrapbook paper.


Taaadaaaaa! Cute Magnets!

These would make great holiday gifts too. You could use holiday scrapbook paper or print out some small holiday clip art pictures. I've also seen people use letters or magazine pictures too. Happy Crafting!!