Saturday, July 24, 2010

Boy or Girl???????

Friday is my BIG ultrasound for this little one!!! I'm very excited to hear the news on the gender and of course to see a healthy baby! However, today we went for an impromptu ultrasound. Here is the infamous potty shot. You can see the 2 legs. Look in the middle...is my child going to be scarred that I'm posting this on the internet???:) I have a guess on the gender, but what do you think????
I think in my very expert ultrasound tech opinion :) ........3 lines and no protrusions is a GIRL :) We shall see on Friday for sure!

3 comments:

Dena said...

That looks like a really good angle and I don't see anything sticking out!

Anonymous said...

my guess is girl by what I see ... you know that extra class in reading ultrasounds I took while getting my teaching degree comes in handy once in awhile - teehee! :-) Jennifer

Lbear said...

Oh yeah...I see nothing protruding!!! WooHoo!!!