Saturday, April 3, 2010

Spring Break = Beach!!

We finally have great weather here. As a friend J stated on facebook that Florida went from winter straight to summer :) It's been in the 80's and gorgeous just in time for spring break!! Yesterday we packed up and headed to the beach with everyone else in Florida. Little Lion hasn't been to the beach in about a year. I was interested to see how he would react to the sand and water. Last year he preferred to stay on the blanket and play nearby. Now he is venturing off and playing with the sand and building "castles with princesses" and then destroying them :)His newest adventure is jumping the waves even in the COLD ocean water! He is such a jumper and has realized the waves aren't going to carry him out into the ocean. I even caught it on video!!

My favorite picture of the day is of my two boys!!!Sooo Sweet! What a relaxing fun day! LL can't wait for another beach day!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hunter LOVES to jump waves! I've decided that if I go to a beach you can drive on (like New Smyrna) then I can do it with both kids by myself. That makes me happy :o)