Sunday, September 20, 2009

Money Maker!

Yesterday the family went to visit my parents. Little Lion loves going over there because of their pool. My mom was telling me the previous day that she had turned in her old gold jewelry that was broken or never to be worn again. She got $93 dollars for it. I thought hmmm I have some old gold jewelry too. I brought it over with me to my parents. While LL and Mr.E were in the pool, my Mom and I went to turn in my gold. Here is what I had.And here is what I got back.... $147!!! Not bad for an afternoon jaunt to my parents ;) I did end up keeping the ring and earring that had diamonds in them since the jeweler wouldn't take them out. What to buy with it now???

Mr.E and I also did a date afternoon to the movies. We say The Informant which was just ok. We went during LL's nap time. Pop Pop put him to sleep and well did the same :)
Sooo sweet! I guess they were both knocked out from the pool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know when you hit the age of 70, you have to have your afternoon naps.