Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bridesmaid Reunion

Mr.E and I have been married for 5 years. Yesterday was the first time since the wedding that all of my bridesmaids have been together. My friend L and her hubby and daughter were in town. I figured what a nice way to get everyone together and of course show off the new kitchen :) Here is the kitchen party ready!
Here are my girls 5 years ago and now ;)
There have been many changes....marriage, babies...but they are still great women and friends!

The weather wasn't looking pretty, but by the time the party started it cleared right up and it wasn't too hot! So the kids got to play outside. The men and L, however, stayed in to watch college football.
A few of the outdoor favorites for the kids were the water table which was more fun with bubbles and sand in it, the trampoline, and the new porch swing.

Once it got dark out, everyone headed inside to ROCK OUT! to the Beatles Rock Band. Everyone got a chance to play or sing.

My favorite picture of the rockers were of S's son and Little Lion, who are both 2, jamming out. I can see that we will be able to retire soon since they are going to form their own band :)The girl's were showing off how scary they could be in Little Lion's new fort. They also dragged in L which lead to a fabulous picture!!All in all it was a wonderful party! Our next party will have to happen soon! But first I'll brush up on my singing skills :)

1 comment:

Sharen said...

Fun times...what a great group of friends. =)