Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Breaking Dawn!

Since I am a stay at home mom, I get a little break in the afternoon while Little Lion snoozes.  During this time is when I blog, surf the net, and read....notice I didn't mention cleaning :)  Well my new favorite young adult series Twilight by Stephenie Meyer is coming out with the 4th and final book on Saturday, Breaking Dawn.


For the past week, I have been rereading the first 3 books, Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse.  I remembered how much I enjoyed these books.  Granted it is a young adult series, but it is a true love story between a girl and vampire with a werewolf thrown in.  As cheesy as it sounds, you fall in love with all the characters.  Bella is a teenager who falls in love with Edward a vampire and wants to become one so she can be with him forever.  Of course they have many problems with other vampires trying to kill her and jealousy issues with Jacob the werewolf who is Bella's best friend and in love with her.  To not give away too many spoilers, I recommend reading the series.  Love, Action, and Happy Endings...what more could you ask for???



Also the 1st book Twilight is coming to the theaters in December. The actors wouldn't be my first choice of who I pictured in my head, and hopefully the movie does the book justice. Nonetheless, I will definitely be there!

I am anxiously awaiting Saturday to get the final installment.  They are even having midnight release parties at all the major bookstores....very Harry Potteresque!  Do you think I should go at midnight???????  I want to, but then I'd be up all night reading which would make me be a crabby mommy on Saturday.  Hurry Up Saturday!!!  BUT it needs to slow down after that since my birthday will be on the following Friday...EEEEKKKKKKKK   30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  




No comments: