Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wisconsin!

Little Lion and I are about to embark on an adventure to Wisconsin!  It'll be an adventure since Mr. E will not be joining us since he has to save his vacation days for Hawaii, and I'll have to fly ALONE with Little Lion.  I booked tickets today to visit my family there.  I haven't been back since 2002.  So I think it's about time to visit.  Now that sounds like I'm an awful family member, but I've seen pretty much everyone since then because as you know Florida is a popular destination.  And more importantly, WARMER :)  However, most of my family hasn't met Little Lion.  It is time to visit. 

Our plans include going to Milwaukee.  We'll probably visit the Brookfield Zoo.  Little Lion has never been to a zoo and this one is one of the best.  We are also going to Marinette which is where I grew up.  Not too much going on there for entertainment, but that is were most of my family lives.  We may check out the beach.....haha....Lake Michigan :)  

I think this is a sign that we MUST go to the zoo!!!! :)

No comments: