Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair Do

I have naturally curly hair! I do love it unlike most people. Ok maybe I like it because it literally takes me 5 minutes to do my hair. Wash, scrunch, airdry, go. However, I am getting up in age.....and like to be cute. That means my naturally mousey brown hair needs some help every 3 months. So by the end of summer, I look like this!
Not too bad, but the cut is grown out and look at those roots!!!
It was time for a trip to the salon. I've been going to Lisa who was a parent of one of my 5th grade students...who recently graduated high school, see I told you I was old:) This was my inspiration picture.
I liked the color and cut which my curls should do nicely. Here is how mine turned out.

Hahaha. Ok not exactly the same....yet! My curly hair gets mad at me for a week or so after being cut and colored which leads to me straightening it. I think the color is close. I'll keep you posted on a curly picture in a week:)

No comments: