Saturday, October 23, 2010

Woah Baby!!

Today I went to a friend's baby shower and I decided to wear the same dress that I wore to my shower with Little Lion. Mr.E and I thought it would be fun to take comparison pictures. The first picture is from LL at almost 31 weeks. The second is at 32 weeks exactly.

Ummmm yeah I'm a little bigger!!! Here is more of a side view of the belly.

My belly's roundness looks the same though. I thought boys and girls make different belly shapes?? And just for fun. My outfit for the fall festival today.

3 comments:

Liz said...

That dress is fantastic! And you're looking fabulous... grow, baby, grow!

Anonymous said...

awwwww ... we were at the SOL fall festival and didn't see you all. Would of loved to give some hugs to my little man! Jennifer

Dena said...

I bet you were tinier before Leo. You look fabulous no matter what! They do say girls take all your beauty :o)