Monday, May 5, 2008

PWT Craziness

Little Lion and I were driving home from swim lessons today when I noticed the car in front of us has 2 magnetic support ribbons on the bumper.  I usually don't pay too close attention, but the one ribbon was teal color.  I couldn't think what cause was teal.  I know breast cancer is pink.  Support the troops is yellow, but what was teal????  

We came to a stop light and I found out what the teal stood for.....Support STRIPPERS!!!!!!!!!  Who knew???  I guess I'm behind on the times to not know that strippers have their own support ribbons.  Well of course I had to see what the other ribbon was supporting.  It was light purple in color.  This was one was to support BITCHING!!!!  


Klassy with a capital K!!!!!  The car was an old blue Olds with a rat's nest of a women driving and of course with cigarette smoke coming out of the window.   I should have known from the get go.  Silly me for thinking this woman really wanted to show her support for a good cause.  Or maybe being a stripper bitch is her good cause to mankind?!  I really hope not though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you gotta stand for something! Enjoying your blog...