Monday, May 5, 2008

My Newest Obession


As most of you know, Sunday night TV is BORING!!  Mr. E loves the HD Food Network!!!  He was watching tv and I was playing with Little Lion.  The show Ace of Cakes came on.  This is a show about a Pastry Chef who started his own Cake Shop.  Chef Duff and his staff make wedding cakes, birthday cakes, and most of all UNIQUE cakes.  These cake makers are AMAZING!!  They made a hockey rink wedding cake with a edible Zamboni machine!  It even had plexiglass around the rink.  They also showed a 40th birthday cake that was in the shape of a beaver.  It was really life like.  Another fantastic cake was the Baltimore skyline cake.  It was a 5 tier wedding cake with all the famous buildings in Baltimore hand painted on fondant circling each tier.  After watching 3 episodes....yes it's that addicting, poor Little Lion...I was ready to order a cake.  Then I realized that I have no reason for a cake and they're in Baltimore.  Here is Charm City Cakes website. Check out their extraordinary cakes!!!!  I am putting it on my tivo season pass!!


No comments: