Monday, October 15, 2012

Viva Las Vegas!!!

Mr.E and I took a much needed adult vacation to Las Vegas last week! We had a fantastic time and reconnected! All of my pics are from Instagram which I love!!! I'm going to separate this in days because I have a lot to share :) Day 1-2
We stayed at the Platinum Spa Hotel which is behind Bally's. Our room was HUGE!! We had a kitchen and a bedroom. I picked this hotel for 2 main reasons. 1. NO Smoking anywhere in the building 2. NO resort fees which most of the hotels on the strip have adding on $25 a day to your price. We also had a great view of the strip and the mountains.
The only drawback is that it is a good 10 min walk to the strip, but we always cut through Bally's for air conditioning and a little gambling on the way:)

The first full day we headed to check out the Wynn which was just being built when we were there 8 years ago. First we ate at the Hash House A Go Go which was yummy and HUGE portions! I should have taken a picture of my waffle! It was bigger than my head!! My my hubby was representing Orlando City Soccer!
We learned that gambling in nice new fancy hotels made us lose money. We were down $120 our first day;(

That evening we went to X Burlesque at the Flamingo. I wore my fancy new gold pants. And we even got to see a crew of Elvis'!!
We met a nice couple who got us fantastic seats right in front of the stage! So we got a great view of T&A dancing around :) haha It was tasteful and the songs were fun. It was a titillating (lol) way to spend the evening and tickets were pretty cheap for Vegas. Sorry no pics guys! Instead here's us :)
More tomorrow!!!!

No comments: