Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkins and Friends

Just as promised here are the Funny Ones with Captions! We started off with almost everyone looking and then it went down hill fast and funny!
Miss P thought "I'm stuck with these 3 for the next 10 pictures!"
Miss P informed Flower Power that boys have Cooties! The boys haven't heard yet.
Mr. H is embarrassed of his sister working on her modeling career and she said he had cooties!
Little Lion finds all of this humorous and Flower Power is not quite sure what is going on!
Miss P is clearly over it.  Boys find it hilarious and Flower Power wants in on the action!
Or maybe not.....
Miss P thinks "Please this is sooooo not funny! I was hoping this was my modeling debut!"
Flower Power, "Haha I can get them to do what I was doing!  See I fooled them!!  A picture of only ME!"
And now we are all over this picture taking!! Our Moms are embarrassing us!! Lol

No comments: