Friday, September 21, 2012

Kindermusic

The Plague has hit our house as you saw from the previous post! Little Lion shared those germs and we've been fighting it ever since! Hopefully this weekend will be the last of it because I'm over being sick and dealing with sick people!!

Ok onto more exciting things :) Kindermusic!! Flower Power is not quite old enough for school. So I decided to enroll her to Kindermusic. I did Kindermusic with LL too, but this class and especially the teacher blow that experience out of the water. Their teacher Mrs. Katrina is phenomenal! She sings, she dances, and she plays the guitar!! A perfect teacher! Here is FP sitting nicely while listening to story time.
Their theme this fall is The House. So they are learning about tools, household items, cooking, and cleaning:) They use props and music to play learn.
FP looks forward to it every week. Little Lion even looks forward to it because after class. FP and I go have lunch with him at school!
I'm so happy both kids love Thursdays!

1 comment:

HellenCrescenti said...

Oh how I miss Miss Katrina!! She is truly special. We've done "the house" before and it is so so cute.