Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Instagram Fun

I've been having fun on Instagram with lots of kiddo pictures. I thought I'd share with you. If you aren't on Instagram, GO and start following me Robju!!

I can put Flower Power's hair in a french braid.  And it stays for about a minute before falling out since it's so thin and fine.  I try!!!
Little Lion was boycotting his bed.  So he made himself a cocoon at the door.  Silly boy!
This is what happens when you eat a blue sucker!  FP was enthralled with her tongue and took lots of pictures of herself on the ipad!
My little girl is becoming a DIVA!!  This is what she insisted she wear out to Target one evening.  We got a lot of comments! 
Gotta be prepared for the hurricane!  Or it's just cuz it's fun to wear goggles while eating dinner:)
My first attempt at making homemade *healthy* donuts....they were baked not fried :)  They tasted pretty good!  I'm excited to try some other flavors...pumpkin, chocolate, cinnamon sugar!!!
My mom bought herself a hairpiece to make her luscious locks thicker.  However, FP thought she needed thicker hair too.  Oh and a princess crown :) Remember the pics above....thin hair and diva attitude!
Hope you all had a great 3 day weekend!!  Back to the grind!!!

No comments: