Tuesday, June 19, 2012

VPK Graduation

Sorry I've been MIA....been in the pool too much :) And I have so much to blog about that it is actually overwhelming!! So I'll start with Graduation. The school holds a graduation celebration for all the VPKers. Each class sings a couple songs and they get a diploma. They walked down the aisle to sit on the stage with their class.


They sang their songs....Little Lion was NOT interested in that part! Such a boy!!

 Then each student was called up to their teachers to receive their diploma.

 After we were treated to cake and punch.

 Little Lion had a fantastic teacher this year! I love her and hope Flower Power will have her in 4 years!

 We had to take family pictures to document this BIG success :) haha

 It was a memorable evening! It's amazing how big he is getting, and I can't believe he's going to Kindergarten in a few short months!

No comments: