Monday, June 4, 2012

Day 29-30 Pool Install....Interior!

This past weekend, Mr.E and I ditched the kids with the grandparents and heading south to Hard Rock Seminole (post coming). While we were gone, I put my Dad in charge of taking pictures of the install. And boy did he take it to heart!! I had 50 pictures!!! Since I wasn't here, I can only give you the detail in pictures:) We didn't know exactly when the installers where arriving, so my Dad missed the beginning stages of the Pebble Tek. But here it was when they got home.
 Then they did the acid wash and brushing of the Pebble Tek. It got a little smokey.
 
 Added fittings and the light.
 The finished product!

And then WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.E and I got home just at the exciting time :) More water!! We had the hose on from 9-midnight and then 7-9 in the morning. Notice the dark sky!! And sunrise!!

 Up next is the turning on of the equipment and adding the chemicals!!!

No comments: