Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Love Fishes Cuz They're So Delicious!

Back when Little Lion was Flower Power's age, I bought LL a Goldfish Halloween costume. I dressed up as a Cat and Mr.E dressed as a Dog. The dog chased the cat, and the cat chased the goldfish :) I kept this costume over the years. I thought that this was a great gender neutral costume. I also thought it's be a great photo op for Dena. Here is my delicious fish!
Now to compare. Here is LL one month younger than FP. Think they are siblings??

In my last post, I left you in suspense wondering what my funny story was since so far, it's just been a shared costume. I took out the costume before the photoshoot and Little Lion was fascinated! I told him that he wore this costume when he was a baby like Flower Power, and she was going to wear it now. Well LL was not having any of that! He decided HE wanted to wear the costume. So yes friends, my almost 5 year old attempted to wear a 6-12 month goldfish costume. I was laughing so hard I had to take pictures! Here he is trying to put it on. Good thing the bottom fully opened.
Trying to get the arms through the arm holes.
Whew made it! It just fits :) haha
Needless to say, LL decided he did NOT want to be a Goldfish for Halloween :) He has settled on the Red Angry Bird. That costume fits him MUCH better!!

No comments: