Monday, March 7, 2011

Big Kids!

My baby is already a quarter of a year old as I posted last week!!! My wonderfully talented friend Dena who is starting up her photography business took some more pictures of Flower Power. Of course we had to put her in LOTS of headbands! Here are a few of my favorites!




Dena even managed to get Little Lion and Flower Power together! Look how sweet he is looking at her :) Makes me melt!!!
After we went to the dock by our house and took a few outdoor shots. Here are my favorite of my cool dude :)


A proud, happy Momma and her loves!



And you can't take family photos without a typical day in the life photo.
I love them all and love that we are capturing these everyday moments ;) Maybe next time, I'll include Mr.E too :) haha

1 comment:

Dena said...

Fyi - I threw the screaming picture on the disc for memories sake ;o)