Saturday, February 5, 2011

February Fun!

Even though we are only on day 5 of the month and most of those days, Little Lion has been feverish, we've managed to do lots of fun things around the house. Hey I had to keep 2 kids occupied instead of spreading germs to the world :) Here is Flower Power hanging out in the Bumbo seat! Like I said Little Lion wasn't feeling great, but my cuddler still cuddled with his friend, Giraffe. While the northern people have been dealing with snow, we've been enjoying beautiful weather here. Mr. E took FP on a swing ride.Since Valentine's Day is right around the corner, LL decorated our sliding glass doors with owls and hearts...I'll Owlways Love You :)Little Lion enjoyed playing with FP's month stickers. He thought he should wear one too. Big Sister, Little Brother ;)And lastly, Little Lion and Flower Power were being especially smiley today! I LOVE THEM!!!

So Sweet!

No comments: