Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Daddy!

On Saturday night, Mr.E and I were sitting in the living room watching Couples Retreat while Little Lion was quietly playing in his room. Mr.E goes in and checks on him every couple of mins or so. I wasn't concerned....foreshadowing people!!! The movie ends and I go see for myself what LL is up to. Here is what I find!Yes my lovely child was coloring with a marker!! How did he get the marker you ask, well Mr.E went into my marker box (every former teacher has one) and gave him one and then LEFT!!!!!!!!! Who leaves a 3 year old unattended with a marker??? Luckily all LL colored was his Wow Wow Wubbzy Balloon. Such an artist :)
And to top it off, Mr.E gave LL a NONWASHABLE marker!!! LL was proud of his "blue hand";o) Here is the before...And the after...On a sweet note which I didn't find out until the next day, the reason Mr.E gave LL the marker is because LL was coloring my Valentine card. Mr.E just didn't take the marker back. I love him, but sometimes he's such a DAD :)

No comments: