Friday, March 2, 2012

15 Months!

Flower Power is 15 months today! She has such an adventuresome personality and is curious about everything. FP is independent and happy! All of those qualities are great to have....however, she gives Mama a run for her money!! Let's do a day in the life of Flower Power.
7AM. Get up. Get into mischief.


10AM. Go outside. Play with her brother's toys, by herself!

10:30AM Show off your chompers and your attitude...I mean personality;)
11AM. Continue to climb on anything she shouldn't.

11:30AM Ride bike like a big girl.

12AM. Climb up the slide and slide down backwards or headfirst!


Whew lunch and nap! It's a good thing she's so cute and not my first child otherwise she'd be an only!! I look forward to helping her enrich these great qualities all the while protecting her from breaking bones and turning my hair gray!!

1 comment:

HellenCrescenti said...

Her adventureousness reminds me so much of Camryn Reese! It is a good thing I color my hair--I am pretty certain she has caused some greys!Hope you are doing well! XO