Sunday, October 23, 2011

Garage Sale!

These past couple of weeks, I have been in a cleaning out mood! With Christmas and both kids birthdays in the next couple of months, I figured we needed to clear out some toys to make room for new ones. Well after going through the toys, I decided to go through each room. The first day of organizing (selling junk).
And the pile got bigger.
And bigger, I had to add a clothes rack and move everything to walk through.
Luckily our community garage sale coincided with my purging. My mom, who helped a lot, got all SIX tables filled a couple days before.
The garage sale was a success! We had many people stop by and bought most of the goods! Just in time to fill the house back up again!
And I even got enough money to pay for some new Kenneth Cole sparkly shoes :)

No comments: