Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Half Birthday!

My Baby is already SIX months old!!!! When did that happen????

Flower Power is growing and learning faster than I can keep up!! She amazes me daily! Her newest trick is sitting up unassisted. Just in the past few days, she has gone from wobbly to steady for a good period of time unless of course an exciting toy entices her and she reaches for it and goes toppling over ;)
FP is still a giggly little girl most of the time when everything is her way...such a diva! She also has started giving kisses....with tongue! Boys beware!!
I love this picture! And I love her skinny chicken legs ;)
And FP is interested in the world and checking out her sticker sign which meant the end of our photoshoot!
I can't believe in 6 months we'll be celebrating her 1st birthday! The grow too fast!

No comments: